Item 24: Mozambique (courtesy of Meg Monahan) POSTPONED TO OCT 6
- remove security patrols from the Quiet Zone
- remove the requirement for affordable valet
- ability to have speakers placed on the exterior of the building (patio & 3rd floor deck)
- Remove requirement for a preset maximum volume on the audio equipment
- Be able to have a DJ, dancing, singing etc.
- omit the requirement for noise level measurements
- do away with van shuttle service outside the city limits
- approve flag pole (already installed)
- revise requirement to close the Durbin Room when the deck is in use. He wants to be able to close the main dining room (either/or)
Item 26: Laguna Canyon Road Task Force: Final report and request for Council recommendations.