The City Council will meet separately with the Planning Commission and the Design Review Board
9—10:25 City Council meeting with the Planning Commission
- The first item on the agenda is the downtown code enforcement policy; whether it should be reactive or proactive. Currently the policy is primarily complaint driven.
- Other items on the agenda include policy discussions on whether to use saturation limits or market constraints in approving applications to open new businesses downtown; roof decks, which some folks have lobbied against; and implementation for major projects through 2027.
- A public comment period will conclude the meeting.
10:35—12 The City Council meeting with the Design Review Board
- A discussion on de novo ("start from scratch") hearings will open the meeting.
- The expansion and timing for required landscape plans
- Staging plans, surcharge for damage to road and certified brake inspections, put on agenda by Mayor Toni Iseman.
- The meeting will conclude with a public comment period.
[Extracted From StuNews article by Barbara Diamond]