11. Community Development Plan: Major changes. Please review. For example, note plan to transfer review authority for some projects from Design Review to Planning Commission.
(1) Implement the action items listed in the Action Plan attached to the Agenda Bill;
13. ROADMAP FOR ADOPTION OF REVISED HISTORIC PRESERVATION ORDINANCE
(1) Review the recommendations from the Task Force listed on Page 3 of the staff report and provide staff direction on each recommendation;
(2) Provide general comments on the revised draft ordinance;
(3) Provide comments regarding the revised definition of “historic resource”;
(4) Direct staff to request that the upcoming two-year budget include $66,000/year to be allocated towards the preparation of historic assessments (for structures not on the City’s Historic Register) until a new Ordinance is adopted; and
(5) Direct staff to request that the upcoming two-year budget include $50,000 for consultant assistance in the preparation of environmental documentation in compliance with CEQA.