ITEMS OF PARTICULAR INTEREST
11. MODIFICATION OF SHORT-TERM LODGING REGULATIONS
Recommendations: Staff recommends that the City Council introduce the Ordinance entitled “AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF LAGUNA BEACH, CALIFORNIA, AMENDING CHAPTERS 25.05, 25.10, 25.12, 25.14, 25.23 AND 25.43 OF THE LAGUNA BEACH MUNICIPAL CODE RELATING TO SHORT-TERM LODGING” by (1) asking the City Clerk to read the title of the Ordinance; and (2) approving a motion to waive further reading of the Ordinance and pass it to a second reading.
12. LAGUNA CANYON ROAD PROJECT STUDY REPORT UPDATE
(1) Receive the update regarding the Laguna Canyon Road Project Study Report;
(2) Direct staff to obtain Caltrans final approval of the completed Project Study Report and seek funding for the entire project;
(3) Direct staff to evaluate a traffic signal at Laguna College of Art and Design and return with design proposals, schedule and budget estimate for the project; and
(4) Authorize the City Manager to amend the contract with HDR for an amount not-to-exceed $100,000.